Congrats to the 2019 YACs! We have a ton of work to do to get ready for August and it starts now. Here are your first official tasks as a YAC (as stated in your acceptance letter):
1. YAC Training & Attendance Policy
Please be sure to carefully review this document, 2019 YAC Training Attendance Policy & Procedure, with your parents so that you are familiar with it.
|Saturday, April 13||10am-4pm||Wood-Ridge Civic Center|
|Saturday, May 4||10am-4pm||Wood-Ridge Civic Center|
|Saturday, June 8 – Saturday, June 9||7pm-12pm||Secaucus Recreation Center|
|Saturday, July 13||10am-4pm||Wood-Ridge Civic Center|
|Saturday, August 3||10am-4pm||Wood-Ridge Civic Center|
Wood-Ridge Civic Center is located at 495 Highland Ave, Wood-Ridge, NJ 07075
Secaucus Recreation Center is located at 1200 Koelle Blvd, Secaucus, NJ 07094
2. Parent/Guardian Acknowledgement Letter
Please ask your parent/guardian to review and sign this letter. You must bring this with you to the first training.
- Week 1 YACs: 2019 Week 1 YAC Parent or Guardian Acknowledgement Letter
- Week 2 YACs: 2019 Week 2 YAC Parent or Guardian Acknowledgement Letter
3. YAC Training & Conference Application
Download the 2019 YAC Training and Conference Application. You must complete this and bring the full, signed application with you to the first training.
4. Remind 101
We will also being using the Remind 101 to send out reminders and information to all of you when we are not together. These are done in the form of text-alerts that you will receive via Remind 101. Both parents and YACs are encouraged to sign up:
- To join the WEEK 1 group please text @2019yac1 to 81010
- To join the WEEK 2 group please text @2019yac2 to 81010