- Sticker Shock brings awareness towards underage drinking, one of the priorities of the Lindsey Meyer Teen Institute. The stickers are placed on the products throughout the store act as “warning” labels to inform the public of the consequences they can face if they provide or purchase alcohol for minors. The message comes in loud and […]Read More »
- Depending on the condition it’s discarded in, a cigarette butt can take anywhere from 18 months to 10 years to decompose, according to the World Health Organization. Even worse, used cigarette filters are composed of toxins, such as tar, and those chemicals seep into the soil and waterways, damaging organisms that come in contact with […]Read More »
- Use this activity to creatively expose Big Tobacco’s lies and tricks by airing out their dirty laundry! Creating a powerful visual display can help people in your community realize the deadly consequences of tobacco use and the tactics used by the tobacco industry to market their products. Here are the resources you will need for […]Read More »
- Use your creativity to create posters, bulletin boards, cards, signs, or displays to share information with your school or community about the dangers of ATOD use. Use the information from the fact sheets to create visuals that make sense for your community. Great for Kick Butts Day (March), World No Tobacco Day (May 31), Great […]Read More »
- A lot of the media we consume today comes through the form of video, especially short videos that are available online. Making a Public Service Announcement, or PSA, is a great way to make the public aware of the topics and issues that are important to your group. Here are some of the resources that […]Read More »
Days Until Camp!
Summer Leadership ConferenceAugust 20, 2018
29 days to go.